Discover new joys as you learn to let go of living the way that others think you should and, instead, live your life as the real YOU.
Join our Orisa Master Class and receive access to all our Master Class replays. This Membership is Freely granted to all my Clients and Students of both paid and free workshops.
- Traditional Folktales of Orisas
- Theological Function of Orisa
- Roads of the Orisas
- How to build an Orisa Shrine for Prayer and Meditation
- How to build an Orisa Shrine for Invocation
- How to make offerings
- How to cleanse yourself with the help of Orisa
- Find your life purpose
- Demystifying Spirit Possession
- Songs of Orisa
BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS COURSE:
- You’ll learn the Principles of Ifá
- You’ll discover the traditional teachings on Orisa and Ifá
- You’ll learn about the Ethical Teachings of Odu Ifa.
PREREQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE:
There are no prerequisites for this course. It’s open to anyone who wants to increase their understanding of Yoruba Theology and Traditions.
Your success in this course depends on your willingness to take action. Take the time to do the suggested self-reflections and exercises.
Chief Awodele Ifayemi
Chief Awodele Ifayemi comes from a long lineage of Traditional Ifa Babalawos. He is the Mayegun Awo of Ilobu land, Osun State, Nigeria. Chief Awodele Ifayemi is an Oloye and a member of the Ifatoogun House of prestigious Babalawos. He is also a recognized member in good standing of the Ilobu Council Of Ifa Practitioners of Ilobu, Osun State, Nigeria, and the publisher of the site ileifa.org.