This Workshop will answer questions that most people have about Ifá. You do not need to be initiated or abandon your current beliefs. You are asked to keep an open mind and allow for the possibility that what you think you know about Ifá may in fact be wrong. Ifá is a Spiritual Philosophy that Teaches Self-Empowerment via Self-Accountability. Throughout this workshop, you will be guided by Chief Awodele Ifayemi, if at the end of this workshop you still have questions, feel free to contact him.
This workshop does not issue a Certificate of Completion.
- Introduction To The Keys To Understanding Ifá
- Devine Entities
- Principles of The Ancient Religion Of Ifá
- The Ancestors
- Orunmila Bara Agbonniregun
- Is Sacrifice Required In Ifá?
- Iwa Pele – What Is It And Do You Have it?
- Man As An Essential Divine Being
- Relationship With The Earth Mother
- Ethical Insights From Odu Ifá
- The Nature And Mysteries of Odu Ifa
- How to properly set up an Ancestor Shrine.
- How to Communicate with your Ancestors
- What can your ancestors help you with?
- Information-packed workshop.
- Best suitable for beginners to intermediate.
- Course content considers cultural differences.
- A practical learning experience.
Please leave your review of the workshop. Any ideas on how to improve the workshop will be appreciated.